'Fighting hate with hate will get you nowhere' is not a code for 'Stand there and take it from ignorant assholes'.
It means not stooping to their level when you lay down the law.
It means not being just as much of a bigoted asshole as the people you fight against.
As rumored at San Diego Comic-Con 2013, Dark Horse Books proudly announces it will publish The Art of The Venture Bros.!
This massive coffee table book includes original artwork, character designs, storyboards, painted backgrounds, and props from every episode of The Venture Bros. to date, with accompanying commentary on the development of the series from cocreators Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer!
Check out the earliest sketches of all your favorite Venture Bros. characters and the genesis of the ideas that became some of the show’s funniest episodes.
To top it off, comedian Patton Oswalt pens a very special foreword!
The Art of The Venture Bros. is on sale October 22! Copies are currently available for pre-order.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT <3
Please reblog if you know anyone who might take party drugs.
Yo some more helpful tips from another EMT!
1) Its illegal for an EMT to report certain personal information to other non-medical professionals. This includes telling friends your address, whether or not you are HIV positive, and telling the cops about drug use. Thats right, EMTs and paramedics can’t tell the police if you took molly or even if you did illegal activity that’s dangerous to others, like drunk driving. We honestly don’t care if you shot up heroin - we just want to make sure you’re ok.
2) Do some research on the drugs you’re interested in. There are a lot of websites that have extensive information on drugs, like Erowid, which not only tells you the effects (positive and negative) of the drug, but also the duration and the dose from threshold to heavy.
3) Be careful with some drugs, like MDMA (ecstasy/molly), which is commonly found in a pressed pill form and can be mixed with a lot of other materials. If you’re thinking about taking molly at a party or rave, I suggest getting it from your (hopefully trusted) dealer beforehand. That way you’re getting it from a trusted source and can also check to see if that particular pill is on Ecstasy Data.
And LSD, while not a usual party drug, can sometimes actually be another similar hallucinogen, like the NBOMe series, which are active to the microgram like acid but is 4x more powerful on blotter paper, and taking this much will cause a bad trip. Acid has a slight metallic taste, or no taste at all, while NBOMe is very bitter.
4) Many drugs (like stimulants, MDMA, and LSD on occasion) can cause hyperthermia, which is super dangerous if you’re in a place like a rave, surrounded by other hot bodies and dancing for hours without taking a drink. Remember to break for water if this is your situation to avoid this, and if you start to feel feverish and under the weather, cool down immediately.
Be safe and enjoy!
Also look up all drug interactions before taking anything. Combining certain anti-depressants with certain drugs like ecstasy can cause serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal.
TO AVOID GETTING TO HOSPITAL IN THE FIRST PLACE
- If you’re taking molly please drink 250-500 mL of water each hour but do not panic and drink too much otherwise you’ll get poisoning
- As the first post said, hypothermia could happen. Please don’t wait until you feel feverish. Take occasional breaks and go outside to cool down a bit. If you’re with a group who doesn’t know you’re rolling and/or isn’t taking you seriously, make something up to get one person to go outside for you. It’s important.
- Wear light clothes! If it’s cold outside wear one thing to the party/rave then change once you get there. Trust me, you won’t notice that you’re hot.
- Take supplements, they’ll help with coming down.
- Read this website
- Don’t take LSD at parties. Seriously. Don’t. A party or a rave is not a good place for your reality to implode.
(unless you’re experienced and know what you’re doing then sure I gues s)
- No matter what you’re taking, get informed beforehand.
- Stressing again, if you do get sick, tell the paramedics what you took.
do people wear glasses during sex or is it just like you’re blind and everthing’s a surprise
you ask the real questions
Treasure Planet concept art.
Bury me in this.
Get buried in this, get found by archeologists ten thousand years later, get presumed some kind of monarch or holy figure.
When you are about to fall asleep and you do the thing
"The Untold Renaissance": Ikire Jones Spring/Summer 2014 Lookbook.
It’s all dapper hommes, suave strides and bold prints and patterns in Nigerian designer Wale Oyejide’s Spring/Summer 2014 lookbook for his brand Ikire Jones.
“This collection pays homage to 18th century textiles and tapestries while exploring the absence of persons of color in Medieval and Renaissance-era European art. Borrowing from the sampling method employed in hip hop culture, each reinvented piece tells an original narrative from the perspective of Africans who have been placed in an alien context. Through this reverse lens to the past, the present circumstances of individuals who feel displaced and alienated may also be considered.”
Versatile • adj. Capable of doing many things competently.
excuse me but you’re missing the best one
I HAVE NEVER REBLOGGED SOMETHING SO FAST IN MY ENTIRE LIFEWacky fun…
I’d tend to agree:
excuse me you forgot someone